If you have any questions or would like to speak
with our specialists about our services call us
Toll Free: 1.877.821.6026
|Choose your location:|
Contact us now
for a free quotation
Because your air conditioning runs for long periods of time, it's subjected to a fair amount of wear and tear during the summer months. Air conditioning repair in South Florida is required regularly to maintain your system and keep it functioning properly. Many homeowners believe they can repair their own AC system, only to find the job much more complicated than they anticipated. Most problems with an air conditioning system happen gradually, and you may not even notice there's a problem until your AC stops working completely.
Remember, the best time to call for professional air conditioner repair services is before the season becomes hot. Not only do AC repair companies become busy during the summer, it's easier to fix a problem with your unit before you will need it.
Here are some common problems that AC repair can address:
· A yearly inspection of your system can pick up problems before they become major and expensive. Hiring a professional for air conditioning repair means you can actually save money by fixing a minor problem before it requires replacing the system entirely.
· Condenser Fan Motor: If your air conditioner is making noise but you can't hear the blades spinning, this may be the problem. If you see the motor on top of your AC unit is not spinning, it may be bad. This is a very common problem that air conditioning repair can fix.
· Freon Leaks: If your air conditioner is blowing air that isn't cold, you may have a leak. This may be caused by vibrations in the unit from loose screws or caps. If it goes on too long, freon leaks can cause major problems, like compressor failure. AC repair can identify this problem early and fix it before it leads to major repairs.
· Compressor Issues: If your breaker trips when you turn on your air conditioner or you hear a loud whooshing sound in the unit, the problem may be your compressor. This part of the system is responsible for compressing the refrigerant and works in high heat and under a great deal of pressure. It may become grounded internally, causing your breaker to trip. The valves may also go bad, causing warm air to blow out of your unit. Proper air conditioning repair always checks this problem and can replace the valves or fix the compressor to solve the problem.
· Circuit Board Problems: Is your thermostat blank? Sometimes the main circuit board that controls the function of the system burns out or dies from normal wear and tear. If your circuit board has died there is nothing your system can do and this will require AC repair to fix.
· Iced Over Unit: If your outside unit is freezing up there are three possible problems that can be fixed by an air conditioning repair company: low freon levels, a bad motor or a dirty coil or filter.